For the borrower and his/her heirs
payment of the remaining portion of the loan in the event of permanent total incapacity for work or death.
Various types of coverage
3 insurance coverages
in the case of death, permanent total incapacity for work and temporary total incapacity for work.
Taking out the insurance policy is quick and easy
Take out an insurance policy
without filling out a health questionnaire and regardless of the gender and age of the borrower.
LIFE INSURANCE FOR BORROWERS OF CONSUMER LOANS FEATURES
Life can surprise you with an unfortunate event that can affect your ability to repay a loan. A Life insurance is a guarantee that you will be able to repay your loan by yourself, no matter what life throws at you.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INSURANCEMore
- the insurance covers the payment of the remaining loan debt in case of permanent total incapacity for work or death of the borrower,
- the insurance covers the payment of up to 12 monthly consumer loan installments in case of temporary total incapacity for work.
INSURANCE IN CASE OF DEATHMore
ADDITIONAL INSURANCE IN CASE OF PERMANENT TOTAL INCAPACITY FOR WORKMore
ADDITIONAL INSURANCE IN CASE OF TEMPORARY TOTAL INCAPACITY FOR WORKMore
HOW TO APPLY FOR INSURANCE?
To stipulate a life insurance policy for a borrower of a consumer loan, you will need the following:
- identity document (passport or identity card),
- consumer loan contract,
- personal account with SKB.
You are only eligible for insurance:
- if you are at least 15 years old and not older than 60 at the date of signing the application form,
- if you have stipulated a consumer loan contract,
- if you have been gainfully employed for a period of at least 12 months and have not been absent from work for more than 30 consecutive days over the last 12 months due to illness or injury, prior to the date of stipulation of the insurance policy.
NSURANCE COVERAGE UP TO THE SUMS SPECIFIED IN THE INSURANCE POLICY
The sums are limited upwards by:
The repayment of the remaining housing loan debt (up to EUR 250 000), should one of the following events occur:
- the death of the borrower - with this insurance coverage, in the event of the death of the insured person (borrower) during the insurance period, the insurance company undertakes to pay a sum equal to the remainder of the debt in the remaining amount for payment from the credit agreement on the day of the death of the insured person. The insurance company provides coverage in the event of death,
- total and permanent incapacity for work as a result of illness or injury - with this insurance coverage, the insurance company undertakes to pay an amount equal to the remainder of the debt deriving from the credit agreement, in the event of an illness or injury suffered by the insured person during the insurance period, resulting in total and permanent incapacity for work, on the date when the insured person’s category I disability was confirmed by the Pension and Disability Insurance Institute of Slovenia.
The repayment of monthly housing loan annuities (up to a maximum of EUR 1,500 per annuity) if the following insured event occurs:
- temporary total incapacity for work as a result of illness or injury suffered by the insured person (borrower) during the insurance policy period, resulting in temporary total incapacity - the insurance company undertakes to pay the beneficiary a monthly sum equal to the monthly installment of the loan (which includes a portion of the principal and the interest) for the duration of the temporary total incapacity. The insurance coverage for temporary total incapacity begins only after the expiry of the exclusion period after the occurrence of the insured event for a period of 60 days.
INSURANCE PREMIUMS AND SELECTED PRINCIPALS OF CONSUMER LOANS IN EUR
The insurance premium is payable in monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly installments via direct debit of a personal account held with SKB.
Frequently asked questions
Personal safety should not depend on unforeseen events and luck. When deciding on the right personal insurance for you, you have to follow all the necessary steps carefully, as this is the only way to
ensure you are really protected.
Creating your own personal financial security strategy can be compared to building a house. You need to start at the foundation, but you must not skip any of the intermediate stages if you want your house to be stable and firm.
First and foremost, you need to protect your financial security in order to protect yourself and your loved ones from any loss of income due to unforeseen events. This is particularly important if you are a borrower, because by purchasing the right life insurance, you can protect your loved ones, and make sure that you can actually repay your loan yourself, no matter what happens in your life.
Choosing the right life, accident and health insurance products can give you a high level of security:
- accident insurance,
- insurance for the case of the borrower’s unemployment,
- life insurance for borrowers of housing loans,
- life insurance for borrowers of consumer loans,
- Best Doctors Insurance.
By upgrading your basic protection, you can save additional funds that you will need in the future.
Classic life insurance offers the option of a basic upgrade that you can add to your basic protection. This type of insurance gives you the security of a guaranteed payout in the form of the sum insured. Therefore, it doesn’t represent an investment risk, which means you can use it as a long-term form of savings, which in addition to security provides you with a guaranteed payout after the end of the savings period and a tax advantages.
It's good to know
whom you trust your finances
- Excells in safety, stability and reliability in Slovene banking space.
- Part of OTP Group, one of the biggest and most stable financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Trusted by more than 200.000 clients.
What do our clients say about us?
I have been a satisfied client since 2003. What I like most are personal approach and responsiveness – my individual relationship officer instantly finds a favourable solution for each of my financial challenges. I would also like to point out the mobile bank; these days I could not imagine my everyday life without it.
SKB bank keeps pace with the trends. It provides its users with online and mobile banking which makes our business easier and also simplifies dealing with our personal account, while paying invoices is quick and easy. Employees in bank branches are nice, helpful and willing to solve every issue.
With mobile and online bank, you can arrange as many as 53 different tasks without visiting the bank:
- Submitting application for approval of extra overdraft facility.
- Submitting application for order of quick loan.
- Submitting application for obtaining
Mastercard / Visa credit card.
- Paying and receiving invoices and e-invoices.
- Overview of balance and spending.