Multiple absorption and return
of funding in a certain period upon prior notice
Absorption and return
Adjust to your needs and available funds
Fixed or variable
possibility of choosing the interest rate
FEATURES OF REVOLVING LOAN
Revolving loan is one of the forms for financing current assets and planning and regulation of cash flow.
In a certain period upon prior notice you absorb and return funding up to the sum agreed on the loan contract.
ABSORPTION AND RETURN
Adjust the disbursement and repayment to your needs and available assets.
VARYING / FLEXIBLE INTEREST RATE
Interest rate can be fixed or variable. A fixed interest rate does not change during the duration of the contract; the variable interest rate on the other hand consists of reference interbank interest rate EURIBOR and fixed interest surcharge.
Sisbiz is an information system for the exchange of data and information on the indebtedness of legal entities. Members of the system are granted access to individualised data on the indebtedness of a particular legal entity.
Make an appointment with the advisor
Your relationship officer will wait for you in the outlet on the agreed upon date and time.
With his help, you will be able to arrange everything quickly and easily.
Frequently asked questions
What is the documentation required for a revolving credit?
- written request with business activity description, loan amount, repayment period and method of insurance
- annual account (audited) for the previous financial year: income statement, balance sheet, profit distribution, statistics
- solvency certificate (not required for Abanka's clients)
- extract from the court register, which may not be older than 3 months
- AJPES business activity and registration notice
- tax ID
- additional information on the company's operations
- current data on the company's operations
Individual entrepreneurs (sole proprietors):
- certificate of entry of the activity in the relevant register with the competent authority, which must not be older than 30 days
- license to practice in accordance with the country’s laws (craft license, concession)
- the Income Tax Advance Payment Tax Return on Income Earned from a Business Activity form (""Davčni obračun akontacije dohodnine od dohodka, doseženega z opravljanjem dejavnosti"") and a balance sheet and income statement
- photocopy of the paid taxes certificate, which must not be older than 30 days at the conclusion of the contract
- printout of transactions by months on the transaction account for the last 12 months
- current information about the company's operations
additional information about the company’s operations
It's good to know
who you trust with your finances
- Excells in safety, stability and reliability in Slovene banking space.
- Part of OTP Group, one of the biggest and most stable financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Trusted by more than 200.000 clients.
What do our clients say about us?
I have been a satisfied client since 2003. What I like most are personal approach and responsiveness – my individual relationship officer instantly finds a favourable solution for each of my financial challenges. I would also like to point out the mobile bank; these days I could not imagine my everyday life without it.
SKB bank keeps pace with the trends. It provides its users with online and mobile banking which makes our business easier and also simplifies dealing with our personal account, while paying invoices is quick and easy. Employees in bank branches are nice, helpful and willing to solve every issue.
With mobile and online bank, you can arrange as many as 53 different tasks without visiting the bank.:
- Submitting application for approval of extra overdraft facility.
- Submitting application for order of consumer loan.
- Submitting application for obtaining Visa credit card.
- Paying and receiving invoices and e-invoices.
- Overview of balance and spending.