provide access to the international financial market
Realisation of investment potentials
with favourable cost and time conditions
Spending as you wish
enables free disposal of funds
For companies with highest credit ratings
which need long- or short-term financing
FEATURES OF STRUCTURED FINANCING
We offer numerous forms of structured financing for investments and optimisation of debt-equity ratio.
We offer complete service with favourable financial and time conditions.
We guarantee a professional and individual approach.
ACCESS TO WORLD
In cooperation with experienced experts, we at SKB enable access to international financial market.
KNOWLEDGE AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Numerous successfully concluded deals with high level of discretion and professional care serve as evidence.
Sisbiz is an information system for the exchange of data and information on the indebtedness of legal entities. Members of the system are granted access to individualised data on the indebtedness of a particular legal entity.
It's good to know
who you trust with your finances
- Excells in safety, stability and reliability in Slovene banking space.
- Part of OTP Group, one of the biggest and most stable financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Trusted by more than 200.000 clients.
What do our clients say about us?
SKB bank keeps pace with the trends. It provides its users with online and mobile banking which makes our business easier and also simplifies dealing with our personal account, while paying invoices is quick and easy. Employees in bank branches are nice, helpful and willing to solve every issue.
I have been a satisfied client since 2003. What I like most are personal approach and responsiveness – my individual relationship officer instantly finds a favourable solution for each of my financial challenges. I would also like to point out the mobile bank; these days I could not imagine my everyday life without it.
With mobile and online bank, you can arrange as many as 53 different tasks without visiting the bank.:
- Submitting application for approval of extra overdraft facility.
- Submitting application for order of consumer loan.
- Submitting application for obtaining Visa credit card.
- Paying and receiving invoices and e-invoices.
- Overview of balance and spending.