Classic Life Insurance
at the end of the insurance period (for survival to a stipulated age), you receive a guaranteed sum insured.
Insurance in case of death
providing additional financial security for yourself and your loved ones.
Tailored to your individual needs
Additional insurance coverage
which you can add to the basic insurance coverage.
CLASSIC LIFE INSURANCE FEATURES
Unexpected events can instantly turn your life upside down. Classic Life Insurance gives you financial security when such unexpected events occur.
ADDITIONAL INSURANCE COVERAGEMore
- additional accidental death insurance
- additional accidental death insurance (for death as a result of a car accident),
- additional insurance of critical illnesses,
- additional accidental death insurance (for certain types of surgery),
- additional daily hospital allowance insurance,
- additional daily compensation insurance,
- additional insurance in case of accidental disability - linear or with a progressive disability scale of 540%,
- termination of premium payments in the event of permanent total disability,
THE INSURANCE PREMIUMMore
- the insurance period,
- the amount of the sum insured,
- the age and state of health of the insured person,
- other risk factors affecting the amount of the premium.
LIFE INSURANCE TAX LEGISLATION
In Slovenia, there are two laws that provide the legal basis for life insurance eligibility for tax exemptions:
- the Insurance Contracts Tax Act (ZDPZP) and
- the Personal Income Tax Act (Z-Doh-1).
the Insurance Contracts Tax Act (ZDPZP) states:
an 8.5% tax on the insurance premium is charged if the duration of the insurance is shorter than 10 years;
an 8.5% tax on the cash value (surrender value) of an insurance policy is charged if the insurance concluded for a period of 10 years or more is terminated before the expiration of the 10-year period.
the Personal Income Tax Act (Z-Doh-1) provides that:
The basis for taxation is the difference between the payment of the sum insured (surrender value) and the paid premiums. Exemption from life insurance taxation is provided in the following cases:
- payment of the sum insured in the event of the death of the insured person,
- if all the conditions listed are met
- income (insurance benefits) from life insurance is due for payment later than after the expiration of 10 years from the beginning of the insurance,
- the insurance policyholder (policyholder) is also the beneficiary of the insurance benefits at the end of the insurance period,
- the surrender value of the insurance policy is not paid earlier than 10 years after the conclusion of the insurance.
Frequently asked questions
Personal safety should not depend on unforeseen events and luck. When deciding on the right personal insurance for you, you have to follow all the necessary steps carefully, as this is the only way to
ensure you are really protected.
Creating your own personal financial security strategy can be compared to building a house. You need to start at the foundation, but you must not skip any of the intermediate stages if you want your house to be stable and firm.
First and foremost, you need to protect your financial security in order to protect yourself and your loved ones from any loss of income due to unforeseen events. This is particularly important if you are a borrower, because by purchasing the right life insurance, you can protect your loved ones, and make sure that you can actually repay your loan yourself, no matter what happens in your life.
Choosing the right life, accident and health insurance products can give you a high level of security:
- accident insurance,
- insurance for the case of the borrower’s unemployment,
- life insurance for borrowers of housing loans,
- life insurance for borrowers of consumer loans,
- Best Doctors Insurance.
By upgrading your basic protection, you can save additional funds that you will need in the future.
Classic life insurance offers the option of a basic upgrade that you can add to your basic protection. This type of insurance gives you the security of a guaranteed payout in the form of the sum insured. Therefore, it doesn’t represent an investment risk, which means you can use it as a long-term form of savings, which in addition to security provides you with a guaranteed payout after the end of the savings period and a tax advantages.
We often hear excuses from young parents that they don’t save because their savings would push them into a higher income class and they would receive a lower child allowance per month as a result. The reason for the decision against saving is generally unfounded because such savings are taken into account only in the form of fictitious interest.
Information on the possibilities of saving in funds can be obtained at the SKB Bank outlet or by calling the Call Centre at 01 471 55 55, where you will arrange an appointment in the selected outlet.
Would you like to start saving in funds but don't know how?
The Moorea Fund savings plan is concluded for a period of 5 years with automatic renewal for the same period.
Investments under the Moorea Fund savings plan are available at no entry or exit loads.
It's good to know
whom you trust your finances
- Excells in safety, stability and reliability in Slovene banking space.
- Part of OTP Group, one of the biggest and most stable financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Trusted by more than 200.000 clients.
What do our clients say about us?
I have been a satisfied client since 2003. What I like most are personal approach and responsiveness – my individual relationship officer instantly finds a favourable solution for each of my financial challenges. I would also like to point out the mobile bank; these days I could not imagine my everyday life without it.
SKB bank keeps pace with the trends. It provides its users with online and mobile banking which makes our business easier and also simplifies dealing with our personal account, while paying invoices is quick and easy. Employees in bank branches are nice, helpful and willing to solve every issue.
Flik immediate free transfers
Pay with Flik - anytime, anywhere:
- Simple- all you need is a mobile phone number
or an e-mail of the recipient.
- Quick- money is in the account in a few seconds.
Even outside the bank's working hours.
- Secure- the same level of security as for payments through
the mobile bank or internet bank.