for fixed assets or Long-term current assets.
Possibilities of tender
Possibilities of financing
Of small entities/businesses through financial support.
for variety of financial needs.
FEATURES OF LONG-TERM LOAN
Long-term loans enable you to expand your existing business, grow and gain competitive strength.
We offer an individual approach and counselling on the most appropriate form of financing.
We form an amortisation plan based on credit ability, business plan and cash flow of your company.
Frequently asked questions
You need to have a transaction account opened with SKB through which you will execute at least 50 % of the company's payment transactions; for newly approved loans and repayment of loans taken out with other banks; the offer applies to new and existing SKB clients.
It's good to know
who you trust with your finances
- Excells in safety, stability and reliability in Slovene banking space.
- Part of OTP Group, one of the biggest and most stable financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Trusted by more than 200.000 clients.
What do our clients say about us?
SKB bank keeps pace with the trends. It provides its users with online and mobile banking which makes our business easier and also simplifies dealing with our personal account, while paying invoices is quick and easy. Employees in bank branches are nice, helpful and willing to solve every issue.
I have been a satisfied client since 2003. What I like most are personal approach and responsiveness – my individual relationship officer instantly finds a favourable solution for each of my financial challenges. I would also like to point out the mobile bank; these days I could not imagine my everyday life without it.
With mobile and online bank, you can arrange as many as 53 different tasks without visiting the bank.:
- Submitting application for approval of extra overdraft facility.
- Submitting application for order of consumer loan.
- Submitting application for obtaining Visa credit card.
- Paying and receiving invoices and e-invoices.
- Overview of balance and spending.