Irrevocable agrrement of the debtor
Settlement of liabilities
Submission of directly enforceable collateral
3 years from maturity of the claim
Features of directly enforceable collateral
Directly enforceable collateral is intended for corporate clients, professionals, sole proprietors and foreign corporate clients, who need a reliable instrument for insurance of payments by business entities and public authorities.
Form of directly enforceable collateralMore
Submission of directly enforceable collateralMore
Issuance of directly enforceable collateralMore
In accordance with the law, directly enforceable collateral must contain:
- An indication that it is directly enforceable collateral;
- VAT number, company or the name of the debtor and their address or registered office,
- VAT number, company or the name of the creditor and their address or registered office,
- The debtor's financial obligation expressed in Euros and written in figures and words.
In the case of interest-bearing debt also information when interest will start to accrue and the interest rate;
- Data on the contract or some other legal basis for the incurrence of obligation;
- Notarized or administratively certified signature of the debtor from the directly enforceable collateral;
- Place and date of issue of directly enforceable collateral;
- Maturity date of obligation;
With mobile and online bank, you can arrange as many as 53 different tasks without visiting the bank.:
- Submitting application for approval of extra overdraft facility.
- Submitting application for order of quick loan.
- Submitting application for obtaining
Mastercard / Visa credit card.
- Paying and receiving invoices and e-invoices.
- Overview of balance and spending.
+ 48Otherdigital services
It's good to know
who you trust with your finances
- Excells in safety, stability and reliability in Slovene banking space.
- Part of Société Générale, one of the largest banking groups in euro zone.
- Trusted by more than 200.000 clients.
What do our clients say about us?
I have been a satisfied client since 2003. What I like most are personal approach and responsiveness – my individual relationship officer instantly finds a favourable solution for each of my financial challenges. I would also like to point out the mobile bank; these days I could not imagine my everyday life without it.
SKB bank keeps pace with the trends. It provides its users with online and mobile banking which makes our business easier and also simplifies dealing with our personal account, while paying invoices is quick and easy. Employees in bank branches are nice, helpful and willing to solve every issue.
Frequently asked questions
The bank rejects an “izvršnica”, if it is missing any of the mandatory elements and the due date.
The bank shall notify the debtor of the receipt of the “izvršnica” by direct mail the next business day after receipt.