Issued by International Chamber of Commerce
Instructions for bank by the seller
Features of documentary collection
Intended for all home and foreign corporate clients, professionals and sole proprietors, who want to insure their payments in international operations with permanent partners.
Role of the bankMore
loro inkaso – for importersMore
nostro inkaso – for exportersMore
With mobile and online bank, you can arrange as many as 53 different tasks without visiting the bank.:
- Submitting application for approval of extra overdraft facility.
- Submitting application for order of consumer loan.
- Submitting application for obtaining Visa credit card.
- Paying and receiving invoices and e-invoices.
- Overview of balance and spending.
+ 48Otherdigital services
It's good to know
who you trust with your finances
- Excells in safety, stability and reliability in Slovene banking space.
- Part of OTP Group, one of the biggest and most stable financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Trusted by more than 200.000 clients.
What do our clients say about us?
I have been a satisfied client since 2003. What I like most are personal approach and responsiveness – my individual relationship officer instantly finds a favourable solution for each of my financial challenges. I would also like to point out the mobile bank; these days I could not imagine my everyday life without it.
SKB bank keeps pace with the trends. It provides its users with online and mobile banking which makes our business easier and also simplifies dealing with our personal account, while paying invoices is quick and easy. Employees in bank branches are nice, helpful and willing to solve every issue.
Frequently asked questions
The tax aspect is based on the information provided by DURS or FURS, bit in each case the tax aspect should be properly verified taking concrete facts into consideration.
Risk premium payments are considered as tax deductible expenses for the company. The savings part of the premium has the nature of an investment and is therefore recorded in the legal person’s - beneficiary’s books as a long-term claim on the insurance company.
The 8.5% tax on insurance premiums is not applied to 10 years life insurance. The tax is only payable if the insurance is cashed in before the end of the 10-year term.
If an insured event occurs, the beneficiary of the insurance payment is the company and the payment is included in the tax base for the year of disbursement in the income statement.
- Upon the death of the insured person, the sum insured for the death and the value of the property are paid according to the policy. Full insurance coverage occurs after the first year of insurance. Before the end of the first year, 50% of the premiums paid will be paid in the event of the insured person's death.
- In case of accidental death of the insured person, the sum insured for accidental death and the value of the property are paid according to the policy, and after the end of the first year of insurance, also the sum insured for the death of the insured person.
If, at the end of the insurance period, the insured person’s death has not occurred, the value of the property is paid according to the policy.
- In case of serious illness of the insured person, after the expiry of the first two years of insurance, the sum insured for death is paid as an advance in the share agreed in the policy. The amount of the advance payment is reduced by the sum insured for death.
- In case of hospitalization of the insured person due to an accident, a daily allowance for more than four consecutive nights spent in the hospital as a result of the accident (up to 365 consecutive nights) is paid.
- In case of an accidental bone fracture suffered by the insured person, a one-time daily compensation for a bone fracture is paid, including osteoporotic fractures.
In case of accidental disability of the insured person, the sum insured for progressive accidental disability is paid - in case of 100% disability, the sum insured is doubled.
Awards, Corporate finances, Personal finances
For the eleventh time, SKB Bank with the title "Bank of the Year in Slovenia"
02. 12. 2022
The professional magazine The Banker recognized SKB Bank as the best bank in Slovenia for the eleventh time and this year again awarded the Bank the title "Bank of the year 2022 in Slovenia".