Liquidity of operations
Permitted negative balance
Within a banking day and within the framework of agreed upon amount
For the use of overdraft facility within a banking day
Positive account balance by the end of banking day
And at the expiration of maturity
FEATURES OF INTRADAY OVERDRAFT FACILITY ON TRANSACTION ACCOUNT
Intraday overdraft facility is a short-term loan through which the Bank allows the overdraft of a positive balance on transaction account within a banking day to provide flawless execution of payment transactions.
Intraday overdraft facility is intended primarily for large international corporates balancing their liquidity at the group level
Interests are not charged for the use of overdraft facility within a banking day, while interests apply to prohibited negative balance at the end of day according to legally defined default interest rate
A one-time fee for the conclusion and maintenance of a transaction in line with the SKB price list of services
It's good to know
who you trust with your finances
- Excells in safety, stability and reliability in Slovene banking space.
- Part of OTP Group, one of the biggest and most stable financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Trusted by more than 200.000 clients.
What do our clients say about us?
SKB bank keeps pace with the trends. It provides its users with online and mobile banking which makes our business easier and also simplifies dealing with our personal account, while paying invoices is quick and easy. Employees in bank branches are nice, helpful and willing to solve every issue.
I have been a satisfied client since 2003. What I like most are personal approach and responsiveness – my individual relationship officer instantly finds a favourable solution for each of my financial challenges. I would also like to point out the mobile bank; these days I could not imagine my everyday life without it.
With mobile and online bank, you can arrange as many as 53 different tasks without visiting the bank.:
- Submitting application for approval of extra overdraft facility.
- Submitting application for order of consumer loan.
- Submitting application for obtaining Visa credit card.
- Paying and receiving invoices and e-invoices.
- Overview of balance and spending.