Liquidity of operations
within agreed amount
Conditions of overdraft
Charging of interest
exclusively on the used part of the overdraft facility.
Spending as you wish
Ineligible use of funds
enables free disposal of funds
FEATURES OF BALANCE OVERDRAFT ON TRANSACTION ACCOUNT
Balance overdraft is an allowed overdraft within agreed amount on transaction account, which enables absorption and return of funds without prior notice.
Possibility of adjusting the spending of funds and amortisation plan.
Fixed interest rate.
SPENDING AS YOU WISH
Possibility of ineligible use of funds enables free disposal of funds.
Sisbiz is an information system for the exchange of data and information on the indebtedness of legal entities. Members of the system are granted access to individualised data on the indebtedness of a particular legal entity.
Frequently asked questions
It's good to know
who you trust with your finances
- Excells in safety, stability and reliability in Slovene banking space.
- Part of OTP Group, one of the biggest and most stable financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Trusted by more than 200.000 clients.
What do our clients say about us?
SKB bank keeps pace with the trends. It provides its users with online and mobile banking which makes our business easier and also simplifies dealing with our personal account, while paying invoices is quick and easy. Employees in bank branches are nice, helpful and willing to solve every issue.
I have been a satisfied client since 2003. What I like most are personal approach and responsiveness – my individual relationship officer instantly finds a favourable solution for each of my financial challenges. I would also like to point out the mobile bank; these days I could not imagine my everyday life without it.
With mobile and online bank, you can arrange as many as 53 different tasks without visiting the bank.:
- Submitting application for approval of extra overdraft facility.
- Submitting application for order of consumer loan.
- Submitting application for obtaining Visa credit card.
- Paying and receiving invoices and e-invoices.
- Overview of balance and spending.