Decrease of business risk
Liquidation at first appeal.
Who is it for?
Corporate clients who need a reliable business insurance instrument.
Features of guarantees
A bank issues a guarantee based on the underlying contract/relationship between the applicant and the beneficiary. By issuing a guarantee, SKB assumes an undertaking
to pay a certain amount of money to a domestic or foreign beneficiary if the applicant the guarantee does not fulfill their contractual terms.
Depending on the purpose and type of a transaction, the Bank issues service-related and payment guarantees in Euros or foreign currencies.
With mobile and online bank, you can arrange as many as 53 different tasks without visiting the bank.:
- Submitting application for approval of extra overdraft facility.
- Submitting application for order of consumer loan.
- Submitting application for obtaining Visa credit card.
- Paying and receiving invoices and e-invoices.
- Overview of balance and spending.
+ 48Otherdigital services
It's good to know
who you trust with your finances
- Excells in safety, stability and reliability in Slovene banking space.
- Part of OTP Group, one of the biggest and most stable financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Trusted by more than 200.000 clients.
What do our clients say about us?
SKB bank keeps pace with the trends. It provides its users with online and mobile banking which makes our business easier and also simplifies dealing with our personal account, while paying invoices is quick and easy. Employees in bank branches are nice, helpful and willing to solve every issue.
I have been a satisfied client since 2003. What I like most are personal approach and responsiveness – my individual relationship officer instantly finds a favourable solution for each of my financial challenges. I would also like to point out the mobile bank; these days I could not imagine my everyday life without it.
Frequently asked questions
Corporate finances, Personal finances, ESG
Working together as a group, we can work better - also for charitable purposes
17. 08. 2023
The OTP Group, which includes Nova KBM and SKB banka, will donate a total of 2,2 million euros to those in need. In addition to Nova KBM and SKB banka, the funds will also be contributed by the parent company, Hungarian OTP bank.