+386 (0)1 47 57 117
partner of the Generali insurance company, in the Slovenian language.
Generali Turist Insurance
includes a discount of 0.10 percentage points on the interest rate for a cash loan.
Annual insurance for the rest of the world
for all trips up to 90 days.
GENERALI TURIST INSURANCE FEATURES
Expect the unexpected and get the right insurance - Generali Turist provides you with assistance in Slovenian, 24 hours a day, every day of the year and anywhere in the world.
HEALTH SERVICES WITH ASSISTANCE ABROADMore
SEARCH AND RESCUE COSTSMore
TRIP CANCELLATION COSTS INSURANCEMore
TRIP CANCELLATION COSTS COVERAGE
- in case of sudden acute illness, health consequences of an accident suffered by the insured person or the death of the insured person or a family member of the insured person, if the presence of the insured person is required at home. The coverage does not apply to chronic illnesses,
- severe complications in pregnancy,
- material damage to your property at your place of residence due to natural disasters (e.g., fire) or a criminal acts committed by a third party, if your presence is absolutely necessary as a result.
Frequently asked questions
Insured persons - Persons with permanent or temporary residence in the Republic of Slovenia may be insured.
Individual - The insurance covers one person.
Family - The insurance covers up to two adults (partners over 18) and their minor children or grandchildren (maximum 5 children). Insured persons may travel separately or at the same time to different destinations.
Age restriction - People under 70 years of age may be insured. Insurance for persons over 70 years of age can be concluded with 100% additional payment.
Europe - The following countries fall under the "Europe" area of validity: Albania, Algeria, Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Montenegro, Denmark and the Faroe Islands (Greenland excluded), Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France (overseas territories excluded), Greece, Croatia, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, North Macedonia, Malta, Morocco, Moldova, Monaco, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (including Madeira and the Azores), Romania, the European part of Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Spain (including the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla), Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, the Vatican, the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland including the Shetland Islands, the Orkney islands, Gibraltar, the Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Rest of the world - All other countries of the world are included under the "Rest of the world" area of validity.
Validity period - Insurance is valid for one year for an unlimited number of trips, with one trip not exceeding 90 days.
Sum insured - The sum insured of a single cover represents the highest amount of insurance payout for all insured events in a single insurance year. In the case of family insurance, the total sum insured applies to all insured persons.
It's good to know
whom you trust your finances
- Excells in safety, stability and reliability in Slovene banking space.
- Part of OTP Group, one of the biggest and most stable financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Trusted by more than 200.000 clients.
What do our clients say about us?
I have been a satisfied client since 2003. What I like most are personal approach and responsiveness – my individual relationship officer instantly finds a favourable solution for each of my financial challenges. I would also like to point out the mobile bank; these days I could not imagine my everyday life without it.
SKB bank keeps pace with the trends. It provides its users with online and mobile banking which makes our business easier and also simplifies dealing with our personal account, while paying invoices is quick and easy. Employees in bank branches are nice, helpful and willing to solve every issue.
With mobile and online bank, you can arrange as many as 53 different tasks without visiting the bank:
- Submitting application for approval of extra overdraft facility.
- Submitting application for order of quick loan.
- Submitting application for obtaining
Mastercard / Visa credit card.
- Paying and receiving invoices and e-invoices.
- Overview of balance and spending.