Benefits and discounts
Do you have a pupil or student status and own a personal account for youngsters? If so, you are eligible for benefits offered by the bank in cooperation with its business partners.
Benefits for the members of student services
- more favourable student loan: by 0.20 percentage point lower interest rate;
- minimum loan approval fees;
- free of charge SPLET KOMPLET – internet and telephone banking (without access fee or monthly usage fee).
How to acquire these benefits?
1. Become an owner of a personal account for youngsters!
Visit the nearest SKB outlet and open a personal account for youngsters.
2. Become a member of a student service partnered with SKB.
Visit an outlet or a website of one of the listed student services and become a member.
Discounts in Berlitz language school
- pupils: 10 % discount on tuition for regular pupil programmes and programmes for preparation for Matura Exam;
- students: 5 % discount on student offer.
In order to get the benefits, you must have:
- opened personal account for youngsters;
- valid personal identity document (identity card or passport);
- valid membership card of a student service partnered with SKB.