Services for foreign clients
SKB offers services also to foreign citizens
Foreign citizens in Slovenia can manage their financial funds quickly and easily. At SKB, we offer to clients with the status of a resident and a non-resident of the Republic of Slovenia a wide range of banking services which will allow you to make smooth operations even when you are not in your home country.
Best suited for
Services for foreign clients are intended for residents and non-residents of the Republic of Slovenia.
Advantages of SKB banking services for foreign clients
- a wide range of banking products and services;
- numerous outlets in all larger cities in Slovenia;
- personal approach and the individual relationship officer service (option of arranging a meeting in advance via telephone);
- modern banking channels for banking operations via the internet or telephone in Slovenia and abroad.
Advantages and benefits for those who are not yet SKB clients
- free of charge daily notification on SKB and Bank of Slovenia exchange rate list;
- online information on exchange rates (24 hours a day, 365 days of the year);
- cash withdrawals at ATMs or in outlets with Maestro, MasterCard card, VISA card and Cirrus cards;
- exchange office.
At SKB, we offer:
- Personal accounts for residents:
- Personal account for non-residents;
- Modern banking channels:
- Savings options:
- Payment services;
- Investments into financial instruments:
- Car insurance;
- Property insurance exclusive Paket Dom;
- Accident insurance;
- Travel and medical insurance with assistance abroad;
- Generali Turist travel insurance with assistance abroad;
- Credit life insurance;
- Insurance for the case of borrower unemployment;
- Life insurance;
- Unit-linked life insurance Skladba;
- Personal vehicles leasing;
- Additional offer for foreign clients includes:
In order to establish business cooperation with SKB, you need:
- valid personal identity document (identity card or passport);
- tax identification number issued in the Republic of Slovenia.