Personal account for youngsters
Enjoy your youth, take advantage of special benefits, and use an account for youngsters between the age of 12 and 27. The account is free of charge, and you can always seek help and advice from your individual relationship officer. SKB also offers special discounts with other services and favourable loans to youngsters.
Best suited for
Personal account for youngsters is intended for secondary school pupils and students, between the age of 12 and 27, with the status of a pupil or a student, or others who are legally classified as students.
Advantages of personal account for youngsters
- free of charge monthly keeping of a personal account;
- benefits for youngsters;
- services of an individual relationship officer;
- paying with VISA debit card at points-of-sale and withdrawal of cash at ATMs marked by VISA in Slovenia and abroad;
- free of charge use of Modern banking channels (SKB NET in MOJ@SKB); ;
- free of charge accident insurance with opening of personal account (from the age of 14);
- automatic management and transfer of assets between accounts (personal, transaction) with SWEEP service;
- a possibility of overdraft facility (regular and extraordinary overdraft);
- settling of liabilities by direct debits and standing orders;
- topping-up of accounts of pre-paid mobile phones at ATMs;
- a possibility of acquiring international cards MasterCard card and VISA card;
- a possibility of acquiring student loans.
Account for youngsters enables transparent and simple cash management regardles of place, time, method, or currency.
Acquiring overdraft also via personal account for youngsters
Personal account for youngsters also enables account balance overdraft. In the case of unplanned expenses, you may pay with assets in the framework of authorised overdraft and your financial future will thus be safe despite new expenses.
Free of charge insurance on personal account (from the age of 14)
All holders of SKB personal account for youngsters also have free of charge insurance for the case of accidental death.
International payment cards MasterCard or VISA
Numerous online purchases can only be paid with international payment cards, such as MasterCard card and VISA card. Quick purchases with deferred payment are also available to holders of personal account for youngsters. Youngsters can use payment cards for purchases and cash withdrawals all over the world.
Plus card insurance
You can insure your bank cards and personal items against loss or theft with Plus card insurance.
In order to come closer to the realisation of your wishes and plans, holders of personal account for youngsters may choose between different forms of saving with high interest rates.
Treat yourself to a new computer, a travel, a car ... with a student loan featuring particularly favourable interest rates.
SPLET KOMPLET – Internet, mobile and telephone banking
Modern banking channels enable simple management of funds on your personal account wherever and whenever. You can access your personal account 24 hours a day via SKB NET, MOJ@SKB and on working days from Monday to Friday between 8.00 am and 7.00 pm you have SKB TEL telephone banking at your disposal.
Further benefits are offered to youngsters in cooperation with our business partners and certain student services.
By Security SMS you receive notifications on withdrawal of cash at ATM, purchases at points of sale, purchases on internet and via phone. You will receive a notification for each transaction carried out with your credit or payment card in Slovenia or abroad.
Info SMS enables you to receive notifications about the following: account balance, account inflows, reached overdraft limit on account, expiration of overdraft limit or deposit and end of saving period.
In order to open a personal account for youngsters, you will need:
- valid personal identity document (identity card or passport);
- VAT number;
- enrolment certificate (secondary school pupils) or a confirmation of enrolment (students) or a valid pupil card or student card.