Basic personal account
Do you rarely use your bank account and mostly pay with cash? Basic personal account in SKB is free of charge and is intended for those who only operate with cash, have no regular monthly income and rarely use their account.
Best suited for
Basic personal account is intended for those who:
- need a free of charge personal account with limited options of operations;
- pay with cash and only occasionally receive inflow to their personal account;
- withdraw cash in SKB outlets and do not need BA Maestro card for withdrawing cash at ATMs or for payments at points-of-sale;
- use their personal account only for managing financial investments (for release of fixed-term deposit, savings account, purchase or sale of financial instruments).
Advantages of basic personal account
- free of charge management of the account;
- option of using internal payment instruments (internal standing order, internal direct debit and direct credit).
Basic personal account has limited options of operations:
- performance of banking services is only possible in outlets;
- operations on personal account only within personal account bank balance;
- since the account does not include BA Maestro card, it is not possible to use ATMs and make payments via POS terminals at points-of-sale;
- only use of internal standing orders and internal direct debit;
- use of modern banking channels and SKB TEL answering device is not possible.
In order to open a personal account, you need:
- valid personal identity document (identity card or passport);
- tax identification number;
- completed form Application for opening of personal account.