BA Maestro card
Do you wish to avoid time-consuming payments in cash? Do you wish to pay for your purchases easily, comfortably and securely, both in Slovenia and abroad? SKB BA Maestro card is an ideal solution for you! BA Maestro card is an international personal account payment card, which you can use securely, both in Slovenia and abroad.
Let's take a turn for the better!
Since we wish to ensure you simple and safe operations, we will gradually, automatically and free of charge substitute all BA Maestro cards with new VISA debit cards.
Best suited for
It is intended for clients, who wish to avoid cash payments in Slovenia and abroad.
- money is always available to you;
- you can make non-cash payments both in Slovenia and abroad at points-of-sale, marked with BA or Maestro sign;
- the card enables you to make cash withdrawals at ATMs marked BA, Maestro or Cirrus* both in Slovenia and abroad;
- at SKB ATMs you can also carry out cash deposits or payments of payment orders;
- payments at points-of-sale (via POS terminals) are free of charge, both in Slovenia and abroad;
- you can top-up a mobile phone account or change your personal PIN number at an ATM;
- there is a possibility of an additional card for an authorised person.
*Service in other banks in Slovenia and abroad is payable.
Telephone number for card cancellation +386 (0)1 583 41 83
In case of misuse, theft or loss of your card, please call our 24-hour processing centre immediately.
- the card is included with any standard or pension personal account;
- it is an international debit card - the bank charges your personal account on the same day that you carry out payments or cash withdrawals;
- with the card, you also receive a PIN number for confirming payments and cash withdrawals at ATMs;
- it comes equipped with a chip, which enables more secure operations;
- you can use the card at over 12 million points-of-sale with Maestro sign in over 100 countries across the world.
Easy operations with BA Maestro card
- the payment amount has no limit, except for the cover on your personal account;
- the bank charges your account on the same day you carry out a payment or make a cash withdrawal;
- all the information on withdrawals and purchases with the card, both in Slovenia and abroad, is included in the monthly statement of your personal account. In addition to the amount of withdrawal, the fee for cash withdrawal is displayed separately.
Your card everywhere, your personal number (PIN) everywhere
Your personal number (PIN) for using BA Maestro card is valid in Slovenia and abroad. Cash withdrawals require you to enter your personal number (PIN), while payment of goods or services requires confirmation of purchase by signature or by entering your personal number (PIN).
Your special personal number (PIN)
If you prefer another PIN number for your personal account card operations, or you would like to change it for security reasons, you can change it at SKB ATMs. The process is easy.
Plus card insurance
Insure your bank card while also insuring your personal belongings.
Types of BA Maestro cards:
How to get a standard BA Maestro card?
In order to open a personal account, you need:
- valid personal identity document (identity card or passport);
- tax identification number;
- completed Application for opening of personal account.