SKB TEL answering device
Access to information on your accounts, wherever and whenever
With SKB TEL answering device, you can easily access information on your account balance, wherever and whenever. SKB TEL answering device is a simple service, available 24 hours a day, year-round, at telephone number +386 (0)1 471 55 55.
Best suited for
SKB TEL answering device is provided free of charge to standard, gold and pension personal account owners, as well as to owners of personal accounts for youngsters and non-residents.
Advantages of SKB TEL answering device
- availability 24 hours a day, year-round;
- secure and quick checking of personal, savings or card account balance with a special password;
- the service is provided free of charge to standard, gold and pension personal account owners, as well as to owners of personal accounts for youngsters and non-residents.
You can use SKB TEL answering device to gain quick and secure access to information on:
- balance on your personal, savings and card accounts;
- balance on accounts for which you are authorised, or where you act as legal representative or guardian.
How to use SKB TEL answering device?
In order to access SKB TEL answering device, you need a stationary telephone with tone dial or a mobile phone. Upon receiving your call, an answering device will guide you to a preferred service.
1. Step: Call telephone number +386 (0)1 471 55 55;
2. Step: Select option 1 – SKB TEL answering device;
3. Step: Enter a 6-digit identification code, which you received in your outlet upon approval of SKB TEL use and then a 4-digit password for SKB TEL answering device, which you received in a special letter.
If you have forgotten or lost your SKB TEL answering device password, please contact your individual relationship officer and provide a completed and signed request to receive a new password.