Quick solution for unexpected financial expenses
Cash loan is the quickest way to get money you need in the short term for unexpected financial expenditure. It enables cash payment or direct payment to seller, but you can also use it to cover negative balance on your account.
Best suited for
Cash loan is intended for employed or retired citizens of the Republic of Slovenia, who are of legal age and receive their personal income to their SKB personal account or to an account in any other bank or savings bank in Slovenia and for foreigners employed in a company based in Slovenia or an EU country and receiving their personal income to their SKB personal account.
Advantages of cash loan
- a fixed interest rate, which remains the same for the whole period of loan repayment. Thus you are not exposed to the growth of the reference interest rate (e.g. Euribor);
- lower interest rate by 0.10 % with a cash loan of up to 24 months if Generali Turist insurance with assistance abroad is contracted in the same time;
- possibility of submitting application for loan approval of up to 36 months via SKB NET if you use it. You can also submit the application in all SKB outlets.
You can choose between two types of interest rate for cash loans:
- a fixed interest rate, which remains the same for the whole period of loan repayment;
- a variable interest rate, which depends on the reference interest rate (e.g. Euribor).
How much loan can you get?
The amount of loan is not limited but it depends on the credit ability of the client and type of loan insurance. The lowest monthly instalment is 40 EUR.
How long can the cash loan repayment period be?
The repayment period is from 3 months to 8 years.
For clients who are professionals or are employed at them, the maximum repayment period is 6 years, if they take out loan insurance with Zavarovalnica Triglav insurance company.
How can you insure a loan?
With cash loan insurance, you can choose among the following options:
- insurance with an insurance company for loans of up to 24 months and in the amount of up to 5,000 EUR;
- insurance with guarantor;
- exceptionally also without insurance (the decision is within the competence of the outlet which approves the loan).
What costs will you have when taking a loan?
- clients who receive regular monthly income to their SKB account; 1.64 % of loan amount, i.e. a minimum of 38.50 EUR and a maximum of 164.00 EUR;
- clients who receive their regular monthly income to an account of another bank; 2.19 % of loan amount, i.e. a minimum of 55.00 EUR and a maximum of 219.00 EUR.
Loan management fee, depends on the loan repayment period.
There are no loan management fees in the case of insurance with an insurance company.
More favourable cash loan with Generali Turist insurance
If you are short of money for your dream holiday, you can take advantage of a favourable cash loan with a 0.10 percentage point lower interest rate and loan repayment of up to 24 months, at any time during the policy validity. In order to benefit from this advantage is necessary to contract Generali Turist insurance with assistance abroad taken out in SKB, when taking a loan.
- identity card or passport;
- tax identification number;
- general loan documents:
- if you receive your salary (mid-size, large company, public sector) or pension to your personal SKB account;
- if you do not receive your salary (mid-size, large company, public sector) or pension to your personal SKB account;
- if you are employed in a small company or with a professional, or if you are a professional, farmer, foreign citizen, employed abroad or currently on maternity leave;
- loan forms:
- Loan approval form A;
- Employer certificate;
- Guarantor statement;
Application for submitting information.
According to the employment of the client, income amount, operations with the bank and type of loan collateral, the bank can request additional loan documents.