Insurance of obligations in case of death
When my story ends
Ease the worries for your loved ones; protect them from funeral expenses and other financial obligations.
Best suited for
Insurance is available for persons in the age range from 50 to 75.
Advantages of insurance of obligations in case of death
Only materially deprived family members of a deceased person are entitled to reimbursement of funeral expenses and bereavement payment as a one-time monetary social support. All others not belonging to this category cover the entire funeral expenses themselves, which can be a significant financial burden.
In cooperation with the Generali insurance company, we offer you a solution ̶ Insurance of obligations in case of death.
- Whole-life insurance with insurance sum defined in advance for case of death;
- No medical questionnaire or medical examination;
- Different insurance sums, from 1.500 to 5.000 EUR;
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual payment of insurance premium, which– according to the amount of insurance sum – depends on access age;
- Policy holder defines the beneficiaries on the insurance policy and they can change them as well at any time;
- Upon the end of the year and completed 90 years of age a full insurance coverage applies, payment of insurance premiums is stopped;
- The insurance becomes effective at 00.00 on the day which is stated in the insurance policy as the start of insurance if at that point the first instalment of the insurance premium has been paid;
- Generali insurance company pays out the insurance sum to the beneficiary in 7 business days after the receipt of all supporting documents necessary for payment.
Insurance premiums* according to access age and insurance sum:
|Insurance sum and premium in EUR|
|Access age||Monthly premium||Quarterly premium||Semi-annual premium|| |
|70 years||10.77||14.20||32.02||42.19||63.44||83.59||125.69|| |
*In SKB outlets you can obtain information on the amount of insurance premiums for access ages not stated in the table above.
In order to take out insurance of obligations in case of death, you need a personal identity document (personal identity card or passport).