Fixed-term deposit with monthly interest payment
Safe and reliable investment with a monthly payment of return
Term deposits are an opportunity for safe and fast growth of your funds which also provides you with a monthly payment of interest and its availability while your funds are still safely deposited in the bank.
Best suited for
Term deposit with monthly interest payment is intended for domestic and foreign individuals with legal capacity, and under special conditions, also for underage persons, for whom consent of their parents or legal representatives is necessary.
Advantages of a term deposit
- stimulating interest rate;
- monthly payment of interest;
- term deposit agreement can be concluded in any SKB outlet;
- easy and fast conclusion of the term deposit via modern banking channels (not valid for deposit with fixed ineterest rate);
- guarantee of monetary funds is ensured pursuant to the Banking Act.
|Type of interest rate||Maturity||Minimal amount|
|Variable||from 13 months to 7 years||8,400 EUR|
|Fixed||from 13 months to 3 years||50,000 EUR|
When are deposited funds available to you?
- The principal amount of the deposit is available at the end of the term deposit period;
- interest on the deposit principal is paid monthly and can be used immediately.
SPLET KOMPLET - Internet and telephone banking
You can follow your term deposits via SKB NET and SKB TEL at the following telephone number: + 386 (0)1 471 55 55.
In order to conclude a term deposit, you need:
- valid personal identity document (identity card or passport) and tax identification number (in underage persons also that of their legal representative);
- in the case of guardianship of underage persons, also an official proof of guardianship.