General Meeting of Shareholders
Pursuant to Articles 13, 14, 15, and 16 of the Statute of SKB d.d. Ljubljana, Ajdovščina 4, the Board of Directors of SKB d.d. hereby convened the
29th General Meeting of Shareholders SKB d.d. Ljubljana,
which was held on May 26th 2016 at 03:00 p.m. in the bank’s conference room (no.611/VI) Ajdovščina 4,Ljubljana. At the General Meeting of Shareholders on the proposal of the Board of Directors next resolutions were adopted:
The General Meeting of Shareholders hereby appoints the Chairperson and the Credentials Committee:
- Chairperson: Stojan Zdolšek
- Credentials Committee:
- Mateja Papež, President
- Klemen Klopčič, Member
- Igor Šteblaj, Member
The General Meeting of Shareholders adopts the audited Annual Report of SKB Group for the year 2015 with the opinion of the audit company Deloitte revizija d.o.o., Ljubljana, the report of the Board of Directors on the Annual Report of SKB Group for the year 2015 and the report on internal audit of the Internal Audit Department.
The total amount of distributable net profit for the year 2015 amounts of 133.821.420,48 EUR and shall be allocated as follows:
1. Net profit of business year 2015 in the amount of 34.204.070,33 EUR shall be used for dividends pay out to the shareholders and formation of retained earnings, namely:
- the part in the amount of 25.656.049,87 EUR (which represents 75,01 % of net profit of business year 2015) shall be paid out as dividends to the shareholders in 2016,
- the part in the amount of 8.548.020,46 EUR shall remain undistributed as retained earnings.
2. Retained earnings in the amount of 99.617.350,15 EUR:
- shall be used for payout of dividends in the amount of 8.623.282,13 EUR, which represents 24,94 % of net profit of the business year 2014 (thus, the Bank will, together with the last year payout of dividends in the amount of € 17,329,404.00, pay out 75.06 % of net profit of the year 2014),
- part in the amount of 90.994.068,02 EUR shall remain, till further notice, unallocated in the balance sheet item retained earnings.
3. Gross dividend in 2015 amounts to 2,71 EUR per share.
As at the date of the General Meeting of Shareholders the net profit shall be transferred from the item net profit of business year 2015 to the item retained earnings and item in dues from participation in profit – dividends; the part of retained earnings, which shall be paid out, shall be transferred to the item dues from participation in profit – dividends.
Dividends shall be paid out within 15 days following the General Meeting of Shareholders, that will decide on the use of distributable net profit, to the shareholders being registered in the central securities registry as holders of the shares of SKB Banka d.d. Ljubljana at the end of the second working day following the date of the General Meeting of Shareholders.
The General Meeting of Shareholders of the bank grants discharge to the members of the Board of Directors of the bank for their work in business year 2015.
99.94% of shareholders votes were present. The resolutions were adopted with 100% majority of the present votes. No legal challenging action was announced.
MATERIALS FOR THE GENERAL MEETING
All materials will be available also on the bank’s website www.skb.si.
President of the Board of Directors of SKB d.d. Ljubljana