General Meeting of Shareholders
Pursuant to Articles 13, 14, 15, and 16 of the Statute of SKB d.d. Ljubljana, Ajdovščina 4, the Board of Directors of SKB d.d. hereby convened the
31th General Meeting of Shareholders of SKB d.d., Ljubljana,
which will be held on September 18, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. in the bank’s conference room (no.611/VI) Ajdovščina 4,Ljubljana. At the General Meeting of Shareholders on the proposal of the Board of Directors next resolutions were adopted:
The General Meeting of Shareholders hereby appoints the Chairperson and the Credentials
- Chairperson: Cvetka Selšek
- Credentials Committee:
- Mateja Papež, President
- Klemen Klopčič, Member
- Igor Šteblaj, Member
- The General Meeting of Shareholders appoints mr. Andre Gardella as the new member of the Board of Directors from the date of voting.
- The mandate of the newly appointed member of the Board of Directors starts with the day of nomination at the General Meeting of Shareholders and lasts until the termination of mandate of the current members of the Board of Directors.
- The General Meeting of Shareholders releases Mr. François Jean Louis Turcot as the member of the Board of Directors. His mandate terminates when Mr. Andre Gardella obtains the licence of the Bank of Slovenia for performing the function of an executive director.
- The Board of Directors consist of 8 (eight) members. After termination of the mandate of Mr. François Jean Louis Turcot the Board of Directors consist of 7 (seven) members.
97.79 % of shareholders’ votes was present. The resolutions were adopted with 100 % majority of the present votes. No legal challenging action was announced.
MATERIALS FOR THE GENERAL MEETING
All materials will be available also on www.skb.si.
President of the Board of Directors